Set up by the Society of Jesuits in 1627, the school was eventually transformed by the Salesian monks into the well-known French Trade School of Naxos.

Nikos Kazantzakis, a former student, referred to it as “…the renowned French School of the Francopapas…” in 1897 when he attended. The school closed its doors in 1927. One of the rooms of this monument temporarily serves as the Archaeological Museum.


0 Reviews

Rating 0
Atmosphere 0
Personel 0
Price Tags 0

0 Reviews

Write a Review

Contact info

Kalamitsia, Νάξος, Ελλάδα